Keeping Our Children Safe in Today's World is a Challenge!
Have you ever wondered if YOUR child knows what they need to know to stay safe?
Join us for this Dynamic 2-Session Workshop to find out what your child knows and how you can enhance that knowledge to help them be safer in today's world.
We will start by sharing with you both knowledge and understanding on how to teach and partner with your child in their personal safety skills. In session two we will advance to teaching strategies and skills to help you develop your child’s foundational personal skills, increasing their confidence while enhancing their instinctive response.
The time is now to replace the fear of Abduction, Bullying, Child Abuse, and Sexual Assault in your children’s lives and yours.
Together we can replace that fear with confidence, enhanced personal boundaries and the opportunity to respond with power if they are ever in danger. By empowering your child we take away the predators opportunity and power at the same time.
If you ever wanted to know how to:
- Start a conversation and teach your child how to be safe without scaring them.
- Empower your child with their own personal boundaries.
Give your child the opportunity to recognize, avoid, resist and if necessary, escape violence, harm and victimization if they are ever challenged by someone who wants to hurt them.
Then sign up TODAY!
Together we can and will make a difference in the life of Your Child!
Our normal Tuition for this possible life-saving class is $197 but for this class we are extending an special pricing of only $97.00.
As a special bonus you will also receive a radKIDS® Family Manual for you to share with your child upon completion of the training.
How to Teach, Train and Empower Your Children to be Safer in Today's World
Tuesday, September 22nd & Tuesday September 29th
Online 2-Session Interactive Workshop via Zoom
8-10pm ET | 7-9pm CT | 6-8pm MT | 5-7pm PT
Session One - The Foundation
- Understanding what our child needs and wants to know to feel and be safer in our world today.
- How to change instinctual fear and self-blame to personal empowerment and personal boundaries.
- How you can teach and empower your child to be safer including your understanding of; Empowerment vs Expectations, radKIDS Foundational Principles, The Winning Formula of Empowerment.
Session Two - The Skills
- Skill-based Education for you to share with your child - Verbalization and their Position of Power.
- Bullying Prevention. What you need to know to support and help your child and how your child can STOP a bully! (Up to and including Physical Resistance to Violence.)
- Personal Touch, and Personal Space (Sexual Assault Prevention).
- An introduction to physical resistance skills to STOP those who may try and hurt them.